|70-73 million native (includes 3 million overseas)
80+ million total (date missing)
|Vietnamese variant of Latin alphabet
|Official language in
|No official regulation
Bahaari jorr[badlo | source ke badlo]
- Online Vietnamese lessons Archived 2009-10-10 at the Wayback Machine from Northern Illinois University
- Learn Vietnamese Your Way learn Vietnamese fast through language comparison
- Vietnamese Online Web Application with 40 Interactive Free Lessons
- An introduction to Vietnamese language from Vietnam Online
- Vietnamese Phrasebook at Wiktravel
- Vietnamese Vocabulary List Archived 2012-10-25 at the Wayback Machine (from the World Loanword Database)
- Swadesh list of Vietnamese basic vocabulary words (from Wiktionary's Swadesh list appendix)
- Nôm look-up from the Vietnamese Nôm Preservation Foundation
- Lexicon of Vietnamese words borrowed from French by Jubinell
- List of Japanese-Vietnamese Kanjis by Jubinell
- Vietnamese Online Keyboard Archived 2022-01-23 at the Wayback Machine This virtual keyboard permits you to type in Vietnamese with all the accents.
- The Vietnamese keyboard its layout is compared with US, UK, Canada, France, and Germany's keyboards.
- The Free Vietnamese Dictionary Project
- Vietnamese text to speech engine Archived 2010-08-20 at the Wayback Machine An SAPI5-compliant Vietnamese TTS engine.
- VietReader A free reader program with instant word translation.