The Book of One Thousand and One Nights
The Book of One Thousand and One Nights , Arabia aur Persia se kahani hae. Isme tiin layer hae:
- Queen Scheherazade jon aapan admii ke batais, jiske uske maut ke ghta nai utara jaae.
- Aslii kahani, jaise kiAli Baba and the Forty Thieves, Aladdin and the Magic Lamp, etc.
- II kahani me ek narrator bhi rahe hae jon ki khissa ke batae hae.
References[badlo | source ke badlo]
- The Thousand Nights and a Night in several classic translations, including unexpurgated version by Sir Francis Burton, and John Payne translation, with additional material.
- Stories From One Thousand and One Nights, (Lane and Poole translation): Project Bartleby edition
- The Arabian Nights (includes Lang and (expurgated) Burton translations): Electronic Literature Foundation editions
- The Medieval Arabic Nights - a study
- Jonathan Scott translation of Arabian Nights
- Notes on the influences and context of the Thousand and One Nights
- 1001 Resources and Links for A Thousand and One Nights University of Houston
- The Book of the Thousand and One Nights by John Crocker
- (expurgated) Sir Burton's ~1885 translation, annotated for English study.
- Arabian Nights' Tales Dedicated site with just the stories of 1001 nights listed in order.
|Ii article ek chhota panna hae. Aap iske lamba karke Wikipedia ke madat kare saktaa hae.|