|Spoken in||Burma and across the border into Thailand|
|Note: Ii panna me saait IPA phonetic symbols Unicode me hoi.|
Karen ek bhasa hae.
Bahaari jorr[badlo | source ke badlo]
- Free Anglo-Karen Dictionary, 
- Anglo-karen Grammar 
- S'gaw Karen bible 
- Kawthoolei, meaning ‘a land without evil’, is the Karen name of the land of Karen people. An independent and impartial media outlet aimed to provide contemporary information of all kinds — social, cultural, educational and political
- Karenpeople.org, a non-profit web portal on the Karen peoples
- Karen.org, The website of the Karen National League of Bakersfield, California
- Drum Publication Group, Sgaw Karen language materials available free online. Includes an online English - Sgaw Karen Dictionary.
- http://www.kwekalu.net, The only Karen language news outlet online based in Mergui/Tavoy District of Kawthoolei