Jana Gana Mana
Lyrics[badlo | source ke badlo]
|জন গণ মন (Bengali)||Bengali romanization||जन गण मन (Devanagari)|
|ਜਨ ਗਣ ਮਨ (Punjabi)||ജന ഗണ മന (Malayalam)||جن گن من (Urdu)||జనగణ మన (TELUGU)|
ਜਨ ਗਣ ਮਨ ਅਧਿਨਾਅਕ ਜਯ ਹੇ
English translation[badlo | source ke badlo]
The following translation (edited in 1950 to replace Sindh with Sindhu as Sindh after partition was allocated to Pakistan), attributed to Tagore, is provided by the Government of India's national portal:
Thou art the ruler of the minds of all people,
Dispenser of India's destiny.
Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sindhu,
Gujarat and Maratha,
Of the Dravida and Odisha and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
mingles in the music of Yamuna and Ganges and is
chanted by the waves of the Indian Ocean.
They pray for thy blessings and sing thy praise.
The saving of all people waits in thy hand,
Thou dispenser of India's destiny.
Victory, victory, victory to thee.
Bahaari jorr[badlo | source ke badlo]
- India: Jana Gana Mana – Audio of the national anthem of India, with information and lyrics
- My India My Pride – Know India. National Portal of India. Government of India. (Also contains the official version of the Indian National Anthem in audio format as well as in video format)
- Indian Anthem in MIDI Format.
- A rendition of Indian Anthem in MP3 format from the Indian embassy in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Genesis of Jana Gana Mana
- Jana Gana Mana (India's National Anthem) – An Inferential Linguistic Analysis from The Hamilton Institute
with The Complete English Translation
- 100 years since 'Jana Gana Mana' was born detail history.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named