|This userpage is only in English. I apologize to those on wikis based in other languages that cannot understand.|
|Very important userboxes|
The first part of his username is "epic" from the YouTube channel Epic Rap Battles of History. The second part is "genius" from lyrics website Genius.com. But English Wikipedia doesn't say that so, He is mostly an English Wikipedia editor.
He likes mathematics (especially anything relating to very complex algebra, geometry, calculus, and mathematical proofs) and is very good at it. He also likes computer science, especially robots and anything having to do with artificial intelligence or biotechnology. Space travel and space exploration is also interesting to him, as is energy, the natural environment, and various types of cars, his favorite being the Tesla Model S. He really likes theme parks around the world, and his favorites are Disney parks and Universal Studios parks.
So it may surprise the reader that he actually edits English Wikipedia articles about public transportation, other infrastructure, and architecture. (He also sometimes edits theme park articles and other interesting topics that are either in the news or discovered by happenstance.)
These are among the other things he does on English Wikipedia at least:
- Copy editing
- Adding information
- Improving articles to Did You Know; Good Articles; and Featured Articles
- He will also sometimes make comments on railroad-related featured article candidates.
He is also a Commons user who only drops by sporadically. His main task is recategorizing pictures that are in the wrong categories and move categories to appropriate categories. He also uploads pictures from Flickr and helps to transfer files from enwiki if needed. A lot of pictures still need specific categorization.
And the reason he takes bad pictures is...
- He owns an iPad and a smartphone but no actual high-quality cameras.
- He doesn't have time to take good pictures. He has things to do, like school and work.
Some contributions include:
- Did You Know[lower-alpha 2]
- His English Wikipedia contributions
- His Commons contributions
- His uploads
- His accounts and lists of global contributions
He's helped out with several articles.[lower-alpha 3]
- Railway lines
- 21st Street–Queensbridge (IND 63rd Street Line)
- 34th Street–Hudson Yards (IRT Flushing Line)
- 72nd Street (Second Avenue Subway)
- 75th Avenue (IND Queens Boulevard Line)
- 86th Street (Second Avenue Subway)
- 96th Street (Second Avenue Subway)
- Aqueduct Racetrack (IND Rockaway Line)
- Bergen Street (IND Culver Line)
- Broad Channel (IND Rockaway Line)
- Coney Island–Stillwell Avenue (New York City Subway)
- Far Rockaway–Mott Avenue (IND Rockaway Line)
- Flushing–Main Street (IRT Flushing Line)
- Grand Avenue–Newtown (IND Queens Boulevard Line)
- Grand Street (IND Sixth Avenue Line)
- High Street (IND Eighth Avenue Line)
- Howard Beach–JFK Airport (IND Rockaway Line)
- Jamaica–179th Street (IND Queens Boulevard Line)
- Kew Gardens–Union Turnpike (IND Queens Boulevard Line)
- Lexington Avenue–63rd Street (63rd Street Lines)
- Norwood–205th Street (IND Concourse Line)
- Roosevelt Island (IND 63rd Street Line)
- Woodhaven Boulevard (IND Queens Boulevard Line)
- Subway expansions
- Subway lines
- DYK's he tried to delete: 2014 killings of NYPD officers, 85th Street (Manhattan)
- DYK's not credited for: Van Cortlandt Park, Washington Monument
- GA's demoted: Gowanus Canal, World Trade Center (World Trade Center's demotion was due to the page being split)
- GA's expanded: National Debt Clock
- GA's expanded that were GA's or FA's in other articles: Master Apartments, New York City Subway, Second Avenue Subway, slither.io
- FA's expanded: 7 World Trade Center
This is a list of things he wants to do on English Wikipedia.
Short term list
Want to create:
- Net Neutrality (Last Week Tonight)
- Ask Me Anything or IAmA or /r/IAmA and AMA
- Spring Creek Park (may be created)
Want to clean up massively:
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Education in New York City
- Greenwich Village
- Kew Gardens
- Hell's Kitchen
- Upper West Side
Want to expand:
- Food and water in New York City
- New York City Subway map
- New York Public Library Main Branch
- Roosevelt Island Tramway
- South Street Seaport
- Staten Island Ferry
- Willets Point
Want to improve toward GA:
- 63rd Street Lines
- A (New York City Subway service)
- Bayonne Bridge
- Brownsville (almost there)
- Central Park
- C (New York City Subway service)
- F (New York City Subway service)
- Middle Village
- Rego Park
Want to nominate for GA next:
Want to improve toward FA:
Want to nominate for FA next:
Want to improve toward FL:
- List of New York City Subway stations in the Bronx
- List of New York City Subway stations in Brooklyn
- List of New York City Subway stations in Manhattan
- List of New York City Subway stations in Queens
Other minor things:
- Find reliable sourcing for Reddit AMAs
Long term list
- Good or featured topic about NYS touring routes in NYC
- At least 1 NYS touring route FA
- Good or featured topic about at least 1 NYC Subway Line
- At least 2 NYC Subway stations/lines FA
For more information see here.
- Look through his ENGLISH WIKIPEDIA talk archives and you can find it. Probably...
- Excludes Van Cortlandt Park or New York City Subway.
- He means that he helped make it into a good article or featured article. This is not even a full list. Also, this includes collaborations with the following users for some of these: Kew Gardens 613, Tdorante10, Another Believer, and/or Dr. Blofeld.
- Improved on existing status
- He watched it and felt inspired to write this article, so it was entirely unplanned
- But he does not like irking people with annoying fonts like this one. That's what these guys do.
|یہ ایک عالمی ویکیمیڈیا صارف صفحہ ہے۔
اگر آپ کو یہ صفحہ ویکی منصوبہ کے علاوہ کہیں اور نظر آئے تو آپ ایک نسخہ آئینہ دیکھ رہے ہیں۔ آگاہ رہیں کہ یہ صفحہ فرسودہ ہوسکتا ہے اور اس صارف کا شاید کسی دوسری سائٹ سے ذاتی وابستگی نہ ہو سوائے اصلی صفحہ جو پر واقع ہے۔
This is a Wikimedia global user page.
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia project, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any sites other than one or more Wikimedia project(s). The original page is located at.