- No free equivalent exists that would effectively identify the article's subject — no free images have been allocated for this person.
- The image does not in any way limit the ability of the copyright owners to market or sell their product.
- The image is only used once and is rendered in low resolution to avoid piracy.
- The image has been published outside Wikipedia; see source above.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements and is encyclopedic.
- The image meets Wikipedia's media-specific policy.
- The image is used in the article wiki-linked in the section title.
- No free images have been allocated for this person
- The image is needed to identify the person for educational purposes in an encyclopedia entry and significantly improves the quality of the article.
- Image has a brief description that identifies the image, notes the source, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.