Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This work is copyrighted by the State of Unknown. Materials may be used only for personal or non-commercial use providing all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the State of Unknown's copyright and other proprietary rights.
For the purposes of Wikipedia, this is a non-free license and must have an accompanying "fair use" tag and criteria.
This template can be used to create a Non-free United States Government license notification
Usage[source ke badlo]
- XX is the two letter abbreviation for the state
- type can be either
- default or blank – for the default disclaimer
- employee or emp – for work created by a state employee
- education or edu – for work which has an educational/research exception
- disclaimer – is any free-form text which needs to be appended
Examples[source ke badlo]
See also[source ke badlo]
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Non-free USStateGov/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.