Dante Alighieri, painted by Giotto in the chapel of the Bargello palace in Florence. This oldest portrait of Dante was painted during his lifetime before his exile from his native city.
|Janam||mid-May to mid-June 1265
|Maut||September 14, 1321 (aged about 56)
|Kaam||Statesman, poet, language theorist|
Dante Alighieri, jiske jaada kar ke Danteke naam se jaana jaawe hae (14 May/13 June 1265 - 14 September 1321), ek Italian poet rahaa jon ki Florence me rahat rahaa. Uske khaae kaam Commedia (Divine Comedy), ke Italian bhasa me sab se achchhaa literary work maana jaawe hae. Italian me uske "the Supreme Poet" (il Sommo Poeta) bola jaawe hae.
Duusra websites[badlo | source ke badlo]
- "Dante Alighieri on the Web", about the Dante's life, and (complete) work.
- The Banquet (Il Convito)
- The Divine Comedy: A Study Guide about Divine Comedy
- The Divine Comedy, Italian
- Dante Alighieri and his Divine Comedy in English on Read Print
- The Online Library of Liberty: Dante's Divine Comedy Italian text with English translation, Cambridge, 1918.
- Società Dantesca Italiana (bilingual site) manuscripts of Dante's works, images and text transcripts
- Guardian Books: small "Author Page"
- LitWeb.net: Dante Alighieri Biography
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Another biography, on his works and bibliography