COVID-19 mahamari (Pandemic)
|Disease||Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)|
|Virus strain||Severe acute respiratory syndrome|
coronavirus 2 (SARS‑CoV‑2)
|Index case||Wuhan, China|
30°37′11″N 114°15′28″E / 30.61972°N 114.25778°E
|Date||17 November 2019 – 8th April, 2023 |
(3 years and 6 months)
|Confirmed cases||676,609,955/686,317,298. active cases (20,610,519)|
|6,881,955 (reported),16.6–28.3 million (estimated). 6,858,960.|
COVID-19 mahamari ( Pandemic), ejk rakam ke mahamari hai jon COVID-19 Coronavirus bemari ke kaaran poore vishv me hui rahii.
COPD (unknown lung respiratory disease) - ongoing long lasting slight deadly unlike covid(highly deadly), curable. Symptoms cracks in body, lung cancer, long lung disease, std, pain, heart failure, strength loss, insomnia, sleep anxiety, tumors, cavities, dementia, dirtiness, back aur chest pain.
Ill bhi dekho
[16.6–28.3 million (estimated)]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)". ArcGIS. Johns Hopkins University. Retrieved 10 March 2023.
- ↑ "The pandemic's true death toll", 31 December 2022.
Ill bhi dekho
- Coronavirus (COVID‑19) by the UK National Health Service (NHS)
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID‑19) Facts by the World Health Organization (WHO)