|Spoken in||Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, UAE, Oman[Russai] [Moscow]|
|Total speakers||7–8 million (1998, Ethnologue)|
|Official language in||Pakistan (Balochistan) (Regional Language)|
|Regulated by||Balochi Academy (Pakistan)|
bgp – Eastern Balochi
bgn – Western Balochi
bcc – Southern Balochi
Balochi bhasa ek bhasa hae.
References[badlo | source ke badlo]
Bahaari jorr[badlo | source ke badlo]
- Collett, N. A. A grammar, phrase book and vocabulary of Baluchi: (as spoken in the Sultanate of Oman). 2nd ed. [Camberley]: [N.A. Collett], 1986.
- Dames, Mansel Longworth. A sketch of the northern Balochi language, containing a grammar, vocabulary and specimens of the language. Calcutta: Asiatic Society, 1881.
- Dames, Mansel Longworth. A text book of the Balochi language: consisting of miscellaneous stories, legends, poems and Balochi-English vocabulary. Lahore: Printed by the Superintendent, Govt. Print., Punjab, 1922.
- Mumtaz Ahmad. Baluchi glossary: a Baluchi-English glossary: elementary level. Kensington, Md.: Dunwoody Press, 1985.
- EuroBalúči online translation tool - translate Balochi words to or from English, Persian, Spanish, Finnish and Swedish
- iJunoon English to Balochi Dictionary
- Ethnologue report on Balochi
- UCLA Language Materials Project: Baluchi Archived 2007-07-15 at the Wayback Machine - a general overview of Balochi with societal context and history of the language
- Balochi language - a website about the language
- EuroBalúči - Baluchi alphabet, grammar and music
- Balochi News Archived 2011-09-03 at the Wayback Machine - a Balochi-language news site publishes on various issues